What do you think of the topic of this blog today?

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hurricane "family time"

With a Category 1 hurricane on its way..this is a warped way to spend quality time with the fam..I had the kids help me pick up the yard, put the chairs up, move everything under the porch, etc...They actually had fun looking for all the flashlights and letting me know they dont work and that we need batteries (did i mention ive already gone to the store and this bitch Irene is set to hit in a few hours) awesome, no batteries BUT we have candles. Theyre outside playing right now bcuz it hasnt started raining, yet, they need to burn some energy before they will be stuck inside, with me. Why does a natural disaster always have a way of bringing the family together, its not funny but i cant help but chuckle. So to all my friends and family, ones evacuated and ones riding it out, be safe and no wind surfing, its prob not safe. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment