What do you think of the topic of this blog today?

Monday, August 22, 2011

Cant Catch a Break

How come bad things happen to good people? Let me rephrase..How come shitty things happen to decent people? There is a difference between the two..Bad things happening to good people is like a kid who is a 19 yr old citizen born to foreign parents, enlists in the army, comes home from deployment and dies in a car crash..Shitty things happening to decent people is like my rotors needing to be replaced after I just put brand new brake pads on the friggin things and the ass who installed them never said a word..See the difference? I don't consider myself to be a good person lol but decent. ANYWAY..I am sure there are tons of areas in my personal make up that could use a face lift..But I try to do the right thing most of the time and I make sure my kids dont follow my footsteps (lol). But its hard to stay decent when you constantly have a rain cloud, not even more like a tornado cloud, over your head (you can ask my mom, she will agree) Now I am sure there are people that will say I should go to church (my mother is cracking up at this i bet as she reads it) or pray or whatever, thats a whole other topic i dont want to get on right now, BUT i dont see how praying is gonna get me good luck. I do agree like i said before i need to change some things about myself. Maybe i should learn how to meditate....but then when the hell would i get the time to myself to get this accomplished....exactly

No comments:

Post a Comment