What do you think of the topic of this blog today?

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Expectations

Why are we expected as moms, stay at home unemployed ones, to do it all...on rainy days like this why they hell cant i lay around all day and watch sports with the remote on my stomach and my feet hanging off the back of the couch?? Instead, as exciting as this is going to sound, i get to wash my sheets, again, because my son peed on them, thank you so much for that by the way. I get to dust and vaccuum bedrooms and clean toilets! Awesome...All while running after my not yet 2 yr old who cant keep his friggin diaper on...Oh then the best part is cooking dinner for 4 people who all want different things...2 of my kids are coming home today after being away for the weekend and I usually leave the toilets for them because, hey I am a wonderful mom and want them to do fun things too but because I have a bad case of OCD, i had to do it. Wonderful, thank you very much for that too...Why do we as women, stay at home or unemployed ones, take on the burden of cleaning, cooking, raising children, etc., like it is expected of us because we arent bringing money home?? WELL LET ME TELL YA i am not one of those women. I dont care how much money you bring into this house, your ass better clean something cuz i am going to go lay on the couch with the remote, or almost 2 yr old son, on my stomach and watch Nick Jr all day! (If i could i would watch sports but lets face it, its not going to work out that way)

No comments:

Post a Comment